2014年6月27日金曜日

Your own topic

My favorite Japanese singer is Yuzu and I love them since I heard their songs in TV show. Especially I love Kouji Iwasawa. He has so high voice and it is so beautiful. They usually sing songs with playing a guitar. I wanted to go to their concert but I couldn't do it because I hadn't any money. However I decided to go to it someday. My favorite songs are Syou, Shihatsu ressya (the first train), Kyoukaisenn (the border) and so on. I usually listening their songs in my car and I usually singing with it. I like them so much. I should earn a lot of money to see them. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                     [111/6054]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿