2014年6月30日月曜日

BR01-8: Mystery Mansion

It was a cold winter's night in the village of Nether Bogey. Loud means rang out from Mystery Mansion, deep in the marshes, and a glowing, yellow mist curled around its walls. (p.3)

This is horror story. I like horror and mystery so I like it. I think this story has a little of fantasy. I don't have seen mystery building but I have seen a ghost. When I was 9 years old, I and my mother went shopping. We stood in front of railway crossing, I saw a woman. I immediately said my mother but she couldn't understand it. I was so scared. After reading this story, I remembered this experience. If you are interested in horror or mystery, you should read it. You may experience horror or mystery.This story is Usborne series. You can get them in KGU library.

Phil Roxbee Cox. (2004). Mystery Mansion. London: Usborne.

                                                                                                                                                            [108/6472]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿