2014年6月30日月曜日

My favorite comics

My favorite comics are Nichijou, 20th century boy, SLAM DUNK, and so on. I don't have all of SLAM DUNK but I will collect all of it.
I knew Nichijou on NHK. When my sisters had watched NHK, this animation begun. We laughed to watching it. After that, we collected these comics. This is so interesting for us.
I knew 20th century boy on TV. When I was in junior high school, one day, my mother said "Today's Friday road show is 20th century boy. I think you will be favorite this movie. I recommend seeing it." I watched this movie and this movie was my best favorite movie. I immediately collected this comics and it was 24 comics. I spent a lot of money on these comics. However I still read them.
I knew SLAM DUNK from my mother. When she was in high school, she watched this animation on TV. When I was in elementary school, I belonged to basketball club so she recommended me to watch this animation. My house has Sukapa- and we can watch a lot of animation. I watched it in Sukapa-. I liked it after I watched this animation. My mother hadn't these comics so I decided to collect them by myself. Now, I have 15 comics but these comics exists 34 comics so I must save a lot of money.

                                                                                                                   [228/6700]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿