2014年6月20日金曜日

2034 self introduction (20 years in the future)

HI, I'm Chihiro Tsutsumi and I'm 40 years old. I have my family and the members are my husband, and my boy. I live in Kagoshima and I am really happy to live there with my family.

After I graduated from KGU, I start working in Kagoshima. I liked my job, so I enjoyed working there. However, I couldn't get up early, so I always set my alarm clock. I met my husband at my company. He is so tall and kind to everybody. I like his personality. We dated for 3 years and married. I gave birth to my son when I was 30 years old. I really wanted to a boy, so I really glad he was aboy. Now, my son is 10 years old. He is so quiet but kind to everybody. He is growing up to be a good boy. I love him. I like listening to my son's school life. He looks like he enjoys his school life. When he talks about it, he always smiling. I love his smile. I must work so hard to protect his smile. But I worked so hard to raise my son. I didn't know how hard it was. I brought up my son sometimes with my mother's help. My mother loves my son because she couldn't have a son. I don't have brothers.

My husband loves him, too. He originally loved children so he often took care of my son. He often did housework instead of me. I always at thinking, I am very happy to have family. Sometimes we quarrel but I love them so much. Now, we are planning travel for summer vacation. Recently, my husband's job is so busy so we couldn't bring my son anywhere. So, we are planning to go to Hokkaidou. When my husband goes to his job, I want to bring him to a place where you can see the train because he loves train so much.

I hope that this happiness continue forever.

                                                                                                                   [333/5413]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿