2014年6月19日木曜日

BR01-07: The Story of Trains

Hundreds of years ago, it was hard to travel from place to place. Most people walked or rode on horses. If they needed to go a long way- as far as the next town or beyond- they took a carriage. ( p.3)

I usually use trains to go to university and city. When I was 15 years old, I was wrong to ride train which go to Kumamoto. That day was entrance exam of Buntoku high school. That's why, I don't like to ride trains. However, now I ride trains comfortably. The time of riding it is so interesting for me because I can see the view. Now, I like trains. This book tells us how  made trains was. There are a lot of hard work in the trains history. The train which moving everyday was't exist that age. We must appreciate people to make trains. This book written the information of trains. If you likes trains, you must read it. I think this book become the most your favorite book

Bingham, Jane. (2004). The Story of Trains. London: Usborne.

                                                                                                                   [129/5003]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿