2014年6月9日月曜日

What I like do

I like to take pictures sky, planes, good views and animals. Since I got my cellphone, I have been taken a lot of picture. Most of them are animal picture. I have a cat whose name is Pi-. She is black cat so I can't see her in the dark. I love taking her picture so much.
First picture is my school way view and I took it by riding bicycle. When I send it to my friend who likes picture, she said it looks like runway in the airport ! I think it is right. I love this picture all of my view picture. It is so beautiful sky and I thought I wan to go to this road's end. I wanted to know where this sky color from. I want to see this view again. Second picture is nearby station, Higo- Ikura. I always ride train from this station. This day was so good weather because the day before this day's weather was rainy. I like this picture. Third picture took out of the car. When I stayed at road to signal wait, I saw sky and I thought I want to take a picture that beautiful view. I was so happy to take it. Fourth picture took out of the car, too. This picture's view is sunset. I think view of sunset is so beautiful. I want to go Unzen in Nagasaki and take picture sunset with Unzen. I want to take a lot of beautiful picture, so I usually go out in weekend. Now, I want to go to Aso and Kagoshima.
                                                               [266/4304]



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿