2014年6月5日木曜日

BR01-05: The Story of Flying

Not so long ago, people were stuck on the ground. They could only watch as birds soared above them. But some men were determined to fly. (p.3)

I think everything which exist in the world now have a very long history. This story is about flying, for example balloon, airship, and helicopter.  Plane has a very long history and people tried so hard to make a great planes. I have ridden plane twice but I can't believe that plane is made by people and I think people who made it are so smart. My mother have never ride the plane because she can't believe that the object which made by iron can fly in the sky. I was surprised this book to written that now helicopter can lift loads weighing as much as a house. Its name is Skycrane. It has been made to lift vast loads too heavy for trains or trucks. I didn't know that. Now, plane became so convenience object but if happen the plane accident, people who ride in it will not alive. Plane has high risk. I hope that safe invention birthing from now.

Sims, Lesley. (2004). The Story of Flying.  America: Usborne.
                                                                           
                                                                       [162/3797]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿