2014年6月16日月曜日

Yesterday's activity


Yesterday, I went to Townspeople Sports Festival because my sister should have participation it. I got up at 9 o'clock and ate breakfast. I have driven car to send my sister. We arrived at 11 o'clock and waiting my sister's turn. However, her's turn didn't come. We were so tired. Finally, her's turn came at 12 o'clock. She run as relay player and she was so fast !! I thought she will become a good player because she always try running so hard at track and field club.

After we came back home, we did garden cleaning. Our sister's did weeding. My mother chopped wood. We were so tired. However, our garden became so clean and beautiful. We thought it is so good.

I couldn't have rest this weekend because I went to university on Saturday. I want to sleep. I want to play with my friends. However, I think it is not so bad to active everyday.

                                                                [158/4575]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿