2014年6月5日木曜日

The thing what I'm learning recently

Recently, I am in library in after school to read books.
Do you know Kamikaze? I think most of Japanese know what is that but foreigner don't know, so I write. Kamikaze is Japanese suicide squad in World War 2. Most of them were young and they known they can't return their hometown alive.  I have been known what is Kamikaze but didn't know detail.

Trigger that I research that is Cultural Anthropology. Kamikaze was introduced whether it is suicide bombing or not. Teacher said us that most of foreign are understanding Kamikaze is suicide bombing. I was so sad when I heard it. Then, I thought that I am a Japanese, so I should know detail of Kamikaze. From lecture to now, I learning it.

First, I read a book and that's title is 'Chiran kara no Tegami( The letter from Chiran)'. This book is the real story of suicide squad's fiancée. When I read this book, I couldn't stop crying. This book is written from trigger the woman and fiancée to farewell of them. Until I read it, I hardly have feeling that the story of WW2 are real happened. I thought if I was in that place, I can't help crying. It is absolutely disgusting that eternal farewell with darling. I think I would said, please take me with you. I couldn't believe that the story happened in real.

Second, I read 'Sakura, nanatabi'. This book introduce some suicide squad and concerned with them from suicide squad survival. His battle field story was so scared. After I read it, I couldn't sleep. I known that the youngest suicide squad was 17 years old. Now, its old is high school student. The boy who was 17 years old died for his family, darling, and hometown. I have heard they called mom just before assault not emperor banzai. I think how did their feeling was.

I realized that they didn't die for emperor, they die for their family, darling, hometown and the future of Japan. They didn't go reluctantly, they went at the result of thinking how to use themselves life. Kamikaze is never good way. We must not happen like Kamikaze. However, we living in the peaceful Japan. If we know peace only, we sometimes may think Kamikaze is cool, but it says only young people who lives in the peace blurring world. Recent people can not be compared with old people. Now, Japan is wealthy but there is not anything hope. Old time Japan is full of hope, so young people became Kamikaze to the future. I am. Of willing to beauty Kamikaze but recent Japan is too terrible. We must make better Japan.

However, I want to tell foreign to the real of Kamikaze. It is not good that misunderstanding it is suicide bombing. I should learn it more. I should have a job which can concern with foreign. I want to go to Chiran suicide Peace Hall. I must go there to know the real of the desolation of WW2. I recommend you to study the history of Japan. If you research it, you will realize how great Japan is.

                                                                                                                   [524/3635]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿