2014年6月16日月曜日

Using the computer

I can't use computer and I can't type words so fast. I really hate computer because it have a lot of function and I can't remember. Our friends can use it and when I was in high school, computer class, I was told my friends but this class test, I couldn't get good point. However, I can use it a little. I can type words a little fast. I really glad to can do it. When I was in grade 1 in university, I took information class. I was so scared this class but it was wrong. Its class was so easy for me to understand about the computers. After the class, I became use the computer a little. I grateful to this class so much.

                                                                                                                   [126/4816]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿