2014年6月16日月曜日

BR01-06: The Story of CARS

For hundreds of years, people longed for a vehicle that didn't have to be pushed or pulled. "We need a cart that goes by itself, " they thought. (p.3)

 I usually ride to car when I go to station to go to university. My car is manual car which has gear. Recently, cars don't have gear and which name is automatic car. I can't ride this type's car because I scare that I mistake stepping brake and accelerator. I was so interesting when I read this book and knew car's history. This book can tell you to the history of cars. There are a lot of cars which have many type of colors and many type of shape. However, cars are so dangerous object, so we must drive with a lot of care. If you are interested in cars, you should read this book.
Daynes, Katie. (2005). The Story of CARS. London: Usborne.


[115/4690]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿