2014年6月23日月曜日

Your own topic

Today, I want to write a lot of place which I want to go. First, I want to go to Miyazaki because I want to go Takatiho. My sister went there with her friends and she said there was so beautiful place, so I want to go there. Second, I want to go to Kagoshima because I want to go to Chiran Tokko Heiwa Kaikan. Recently I study about WW2 and Kamikaze Tokkoutai. I want to see their history and their thinking. Third, I want to go to Nagasaki because I want to eat very delicious food for example Sasebo burger. I also want to go to  Glover garden. I went there when I was in elementary school and went there as school trip. I couldn't enjoy fully at that time because time was limited. I want to enjoy fully when I go there again.
                                                                                                                   [146/5792]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿