2014年6月5日木曜日

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is Sister Act. I have seen it in TV show which name is Friday load show. I like interesting movie so this movie is good for me. I like their songs so mush. They have so beautiful voice and so cute action. I thought that I want to understand their conversation and be able to listening English. I can't speak English but I can sing their song. My sisters likes this movie, too, so we sometimes sing them together. I like Sister Act2 too. They are high school student but they sung so beautifully and they got victory at the concert. I love their song ' Joyful Joyful '. It makes me exciting. I love its movie so much.
                                                                                                                   [122/4038]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿