2014年6月2日月曜日

The best day of your life

I think the best day of my life is every day, but I will choose one day.

The best day of my life is when I passed the Entrance examination of Tamana high school. When I was in junior high school, 2nd grade, I belonged to the Kendo club. There were a lot of friends and my best friends. One of the friends said, "I want to go to Tamana high school because I heard the school life there is so interesting !" She was one of my role models and I have been thought that I wanted to be a person like her. Somehow I thought, I want I go to Tamana high school. However, this intention was not pure, I think.

 When I was in 3nd grade, my friends started to study so hard . I didn't want to study from then, so I was reading comics and watching TV. In Autumn, I took the common test which all of the students should take and this test score is very important. My point was 138 out of 200. My friends who belonged to Kendo club together with me were over 150 points. She always studied in library. I was impatient for the first time. In January, I took the to Entrance examination of Buntoku high school, but my score was so bad. In February, I took the early period entrance examination of Tamana high school, but it was too difficult for me to get a good score.

After the examination, I failed about Tamana high school. However, I started to study so hard. On weekdays, I got up at 6:30 and went to junior high school. At the lunch break, I went to the library and studied. Afterschool, I immediately went back to my home and studied so hard until 1:00. In the holidays, I got up at 8:00 and I studied until 1:00. My family cooperated with me and they were not noisy and didn't comeing my room. In this period, I lost 5 kg. I went to the Announcement of successful applicants with my mother. When we found my student code, we were so glad. My mother cried. I was very happy. This day is the best day of my life.

                                                                                                                 [375/3046]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿