2014年10月27日月曜日

My favorite junior high memory

My favorite junior high memory is when I was in grade in 3. I was in second class and I belonged to kendo club. I retired it and then I studied so hard. In summer vacation, I made Orizuru with my friends to tennis club. They were so strong so they went to prefectural tournament. I felt that was so fun. When the festival, I had a lot of fun. High school enter exam was so difficult but I could do it because I had a great teacher and great friends. In high school, I have date a boy and he was same junior high school student and we were friends. He was so good boy and it was also junior high school memory for me. Now, I hate junior high school student because they changed from junior high school student but I like them because I know they are so kind everybody and so interesting. I like them.

[159/5237]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿