2014年10月4日土曜日

BR02: A Little Princess

A young girl stared out from a cab at the foggy London streets. Her name was Sara Crewe, and it was her first time in England. (p.3)

I had seen a animation which was similar to this story and now I realized that animation was this story. I remember that I hated Miss Minchin when I saw this animation. This story heroin is Sara and she was rich. However her father died suddenly and from that time, she was treated as a slave. This story finished as happy end but I thought she suffered until they found she is a princess. I think it is so important to believe and act oneself. If I were in the rich place, I shouldn't be look down to people. If I were Miss Minchin, I shouldn't be judge people from money. We just do that we thought it was correct. I think this book is so great.

Burnett, Frances Hodgson. (2005): A Little Princess. London, Usborne.

[129/1577]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿