2014年10月25日土曜日

Sore my shoulder

Today, I wrote a movie review. I saw Rocky after finished library lecture. I finished writing it. My shoulder is sore because I have been writing it. Now, it's 19:07 p.m. I came university at 8:30 a.m. I am in university for 10 hours!! I'm so hungry. Today, athletic festival was held in university ground. Everyone seems to very enjoy it. I'm so tired but in library lecture, I could make the use of private room. I am very happy. I also wrote a book review today, so I want to sleep in Sunday. However I promised my high school friend to see. I want to see her so I must go but so sleepy. She went to Tiawann and she dought me souvenir. She said she wants to give me it. I am glad. I hardly see her so I am looking forward it. I finished writing a written plan yesterday, it makes me happy.

[163/4693]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿