2014年10月27日月曜日

Today is ........

Today is my birthday and I became 20 years old. I can drink alcohol. It is so great. I have been thinking I want to drink alcohol with my friends or my family. Finally I can it !! I must try to do everything and I must do better than now. I want to eat a cake at my house with my family. I want to eat some sweet. My sister's birthday is November 2, so we can eat cake one more time. We are so happy. I will give some presents for my sister. Anyway, today I want to drink alcohol with my family after I go back home.
I like taking pictures but there is the reason why I became to like it. When I was in KGU grade 1, I took a picture. I thought it was so beautiful picture. After that, I showed it to my friends. They said "It is so beautiful. I want to see more picture which you took." I was so happy to hear it. Then, I started to take a lot of picture. Recently I often thinking my future but I want to do my favorite thing forever. When the weather is good, I want to take picture and I want to show it to my special person. When my feeling is good, I want to see them. I want to see my special person.

[234/5078]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿