2014年10月20日月曜日

My favorite TV/ movie star

My favorite movie star is Tatsuya Fujiwara. I knew him a movie which title is Death Note. He acts a hero. I have read this story's manga, so I wanted to watch it. I like his smile because he is so cute. He act is so great and he is so beautiful. I watched his movie, for example, Kaiji, Insitemiru, and so on. He married a woman. I want him to continue an actor forever. Also, my favorite TV star is Kenta Kiritani. He is an actor and I knew him in a TV which title is Rookies. He acts a baseball player. I like him because he is so good actor and he is so cool. I also watched his TV drama which title is I am shadow. He acts a detective in this drama. He was so cool and I watched it with my sisters. This drama was so interesting so I want to watch it again.

[160/3493]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿