2014年10月17日金曜日

BR03:Around the World in Eighty Days

Over one hundred years ago, there lived a man named Phileas Fogg. For many years, he led a very quiet life. He spent every day at his club, which was where rich men went to meet their friends. (p,3)

I thought this story was so interesting. This story's hero, Fogg read a newspaper and he knew he can travel around the world in eighty days. In his travel, many things happened but finally he could go back within eighty days and he also could get married. I can't take action immediately so  I think he is so great and his life will may be full of curiosity and happiness. I don't want to spend boring life, I must take action. If I don't take action I can't get anything. I still don't know what I want to do in the future so I can't find goal. I want to spend my life like this story's hero only once.

Verne, Jules. (2004): Around the World in Eighty Days. London, Usborne.
[127/2819]:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿