2014年10月20日月曜日

MR02: Mission impossible1

I saw Mission impossible 1. This movie was made in 1996, in the USA. Tom Cruise who acts as this movie's hero was the producer of a movie for the first time. This movie's hero is Ethan Hunt. He was a member of the IMF. The top of the IMF is Jim Phelps. One day, the IMF members had done a mission. In this mission, Ethan lost all of IMF members. Kittridge who is CIA member told him, that mission was to find the traitor. Ethan was alive, and he thought Ethan is the traitor. Ethan began to looking for the true traitor with Claire who was Jim's wife and IMF member.

I can't remember western movie actor!! They are so similar to each other so I can't distinguish them. However this movie was so interesting. I have heard "Mission impossible" but I have not seen it until now. While I saw it, I felt a lot of suspense. Especially, it was a scene where Ethan, Krieger and Luther invaded the CIA headquarters. It was so suspenseful. When the rat came to Krieger, I said "Oh, it's dangerous!!" I thought Krieger was so great because he endured that scene for a long time. However I disappointed in him because he detrayed Ethan. I realized that Claire is a traitor from when she backed the IMF. My favorite character is Luther. He is so cool and this actor's smile is so cute. He didn't betrayed Ethan and he was so smart. I was happy because in the end, he returned CIA member.

I didn't know there are three sequels of this movie. This movie is mission impossible 1, and in the end scene, Ethan was in airplane. However he was recommended a movie by the flight staff. I thought this scene is similar to the first scene of this movie. i was anxious about this movie's sequel so I want to watch it in my house.

[335/3333]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿