2014年10月20日月曜日

My favorite book

My favorite book is The letter from Chiran. I read this book in last summer. I received a lecture and then I interested in suicide squad. I went to library and I have looking for books which concern suicide squad. I found this book that time. I read for a day. I borrowed it from library and I read until I go to bed. After I finished reading it, I cried. This book's story was a fact and I thought it is so sad story. I didn't believe it. I want to go to Chiran because there is the most important place for this book’s story. There is Chiran suicide peace hall. There is fight plane, a lot of picture of suicide squad. I want to know all of the fact of world war 2. We must study so hard because the world is peaceful. We must grateful for them.

[153/3646]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿