2014年11月1日土曜日

Noisy

I am in KGU library. I wrote movie review4. I'm so tired. I thought I'll go back home but I remembered that I still have a library homework. In KGU, the cultural festival is held. However it is so noisy. I can't concentrate my homework.
However we have 5 consecutive holidays. First days, I went Arao city woth my elder sister to see my grandmother. In the way, I took a lot of pictures. That day was so beautiful sky. I want to see my special person in good weather. After that we went back Tamana city. We bought chicken of Lawson and ate it. It was so delicious. Then we went to store to buy many snack. I drank alcohol with my elder sister and my mother. We watched baseball. I love baseball and I love Softbank. My favorite player is Uchikawa and Imamiya. That day was final and Softbank won. I was so happy. Next day, my sister's said that "You are so noisy after you drank alcohol!!" It seems that I was very drunk.
Yesterday, I went shopping to buy some clothes. I ate a lot of things. I want to thin but eat something. We watched Job of nurse. It was so interesting.
Today, I got up at 8 o'clock and I came to KGU. I saw train in Kumamoto station. It was so great.

[233/5470]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿