2014年10月6日月曜日

MR01:Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

 I saw "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark". I usually don't watch western movies because I can't understand their world. However this movie was so interesting and I started to like western movie a little.
 This movie's hero is Indiana Jones and he is an archaeologist. He is a teacher and a treasure hunter. One day he heard that the Nazis were looking for Ark of the Covenant. He was asked by army agents to find it before the Nazis. He went to journey and started looking for it. This movie's heroine is Marion who was a girl friend of Indiana Jones. She is daughter of Abner Ravenwood and her father had the headpiece of a cane, and now she has it. Indiana Jones and Marion started looking for the Ark of the Covenant by cooperating with each other.
 During I saw this movie, I felt a lot of suspense. The most memorable scene is the well of the souls. Like Indiana Jones, I don't like snakes so I thought if I were in that well with him, I would not be alive. When I saw Indiana Jones and Marion get out of the well, I really thought that it was so good for them to be alive. Also I thought it was a great scene that Indiana Jones tried to get back Ark of the Covenant. He was shot in his arm but tried to get back it with his driving technique and courage. When he was out of the car, he passed under bottom of the car and rides it; finally he entered the back again again. These scenes were so exciting for me. I couldn't take my eyes from TV.
 I felt sad when the monkey died by poison. He was so pretty and I wanted to see him until the end of this movie.
 My favorite character is Sallah who is Indiana Jones' friend. He rescued Indiana in a lot of scene and cooperated him. I think he is so kind and smart.
 I want to watch this movie again because I couldn't understand the first scene's character. I'm not good at remembering the character's face of western movie. I want to understand it all. However I think this movie will not get boring even though I watch it many again.




[398/2136]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿