2014年10月4日土曜日

I am so sleepy

Today, I went to KGU and I received library lecture. I must write a written plan. I have not any time but I said that I write. Now, I am in KGU library. I wrote a book review and it was second book review. I must do typing. I must do English Central. I must do speaking homework. I must do movie review. From today, I must teach my cousin to study in Saturday or Sunday's night. I want to rest. I want to sleep. I feel I can't finish any homework. I want to drink melon soda--------!!I want to eat cake!! I want to play with my high school friends!! I must work to charge money. I haven't any time.
However, I have iPhone and I can take pictures. Now, my only fun is taking sky, nature, foods, animals, and so on. I must do all homework with watching them I took.
I wrote grumble again.

[161/1738]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿