2014年10月21日火曜日

I want to go to live concert

I love Yuzu but I have never been to Yuzu live concert. In last weekend, I got up 9:00 a.m. and then I watched YouTube for a long time. I found a lot of Yuzu song which I didn't know. Especially, I favorited "Dusk". I didn't know this song and when I heard it, I felt nostalgic. I want to listen their voice in live concert but probably I must go to Fukuoka to see them because they are so popular so they don't come Kumamoto. I can't go to Fukuoka. There arre so far from my hometown. However I want to see them. My voice was hoarse because I sang their song. My mother said she will bring me to her favorite singer's live concert instead of Yuzu concert. I don't like my mother's favorite singer but I heard it will be held at Nagasaki and Kagoshima. Both of them I wanted to go so I decided to go there with my mother. I decided to go to Yuzu live concert after I saved money and have free time.

[180/3906]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿