2014年11月10日月曜日

My favorite flower

My favorite flowers are sun flower and cosmos. When I was in kindergarten, I saw a lot of sun flower. That kindergarten had a lot of sun flower in the garden. I like this flower because when I see it, I can feel summer. Yellow makes me cheer. I also like cosmos. When I was in kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, I saw it everywhere. When I see this flower I feel comfortable. I hate insect but I like flowers. I want to go Aso because there is a big cosmos field. I like taking picture so I want to take many photos. I also want to go to Miyazaki because there is a big sun flower field. I can’t go there alone so I must go with someone for example my father, mother or my friends. I want to take many beautiful pictures. I want to see beautiful flowers.

[152/6607]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿