2014年11月10日月曜日

My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport watch is Basket Ball. I have been played it when I was in elementary school. My number was 10. I love this sport because it is so interesting for me to play it with my friends or team members. When I was 12 years old, my mother taught me an anime. That was slam dunk. I didn't know it but my mother showed this anime to me. It was so interesting anime. This is Basket Ball anime and hero is Hanamichi Sakuragi. I love this anime. After that, I often play Basket Ball with my sisters because they also were that anime and they like basketball. When I played it in elementary school, I often shoot basket goal but now I can't shoot because my body became weak. I must exercise my body but I have not any time. I want to watch many Basket game but I have not any time. I want to time.

[161/5665]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿