2014年11月29日土曜日

I read a book

I read Perversion of Rondo. This book's author is Ichi Orihara.
This story's hero is Yasuo Yamamoto and he hopes to be a writer. One day he thought he considered to send his original mystery story to recruitment of monthly publication mystery rookie award to be a writer.  He began to write it and finally he completed writing his original story. He showed his best friend, Akira Kido. However Akira said, "Your story will fall because your letter is so bad. I will rewrite it by my word processor." Yasuo was grateful to him. However, Akira lost Yasuo's story. Yasuo angry him and he began to write again. After that, he got a telegram from Akira. Akira said, "Your story was found." Yasuo called him but he didn't answer it. Yasuo went to Akira's home and he found Akira. Akira was killed.
Yasuo saw monthly publication. He surprised it. His original story got rookie award but the author was not him. His story was plagiarism. He began looking for criminal who killed his best friend, Akira and plagiarism his original story.
I read it by only two days because it is so interesting. At first, I frustrated this hero because he said he will write story from today but he didn't write even one letter. However I was excited since Yasuo began to looking for criminal. He hunted down criminal gradually and he successful revenge. However, it is the most interesting for me to read at the end of this book. In the last, there are many interesting deployments.
I think it is good for me to read such a great story.

[278/8063]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿