2014年11月10日月曜日

MR04: School of Rock

I saw School of Rock. This movie was made in 2003 in the USA. I thought it was the most interesting movie that I have ever seen. I love this movie!! This movie's hero is Dewey Finn. He made a band and he was a member of it but he was fired because the others could not understand his passion. One day, he answered the phone and heard that they were looking for a substitute teacher. This phone was for Schneebly who is a friend of Dewey but Dewey needed a lot of money so he went to the school instead of Schneebly. Then his life and the lives of the children of the school changed.

I love this movie. I saw it for the first time but it is the most interesting movie all of I saw as a challenge of writing. In the first scene, I thought what a lazy person Dewey was. But I realized he wasn't lazy person, he was a great person. I felt the person who have has a belief in himself is strong. Belief is so important for life.

My favorite scene is that they went to the band battle. In this scene, the children realized that Mr.S was fake and he wasn't a teacher. However they decided to go to the band battle and go to pick up Dewey. I was impressed by them. They knew they were deceived by him but they went Dewey's house to pick him up. I thought they changed and became so strong. They enjoyed the band battle and their faces were smiling. I thought they felt happy because Dewey changed their lives. It was nice. It is so important for students to find what they really want to do. After they become adults, they can't do it. It is the best to do everything that the children like.

My favorite character is Freddy. His looks are very nice and his drumming was so good. After I saw this movie I searched about actors and I knew this movie kid actor was a real musician. I was surprised by this. They were such good musicians. I want to know whether they still play anything. A kid who acted Zack was also very good. I want to see their modern band. I want USA to make this movie's sequel.

[398/6455]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿