2014年11月25日火曜日

I read a book

I read "The summer do not bloom of sunflower". The simple impression is it is so bad aftertaste and grotesque, so I think I would be not read it forever. However this book is mystery story so I felt it is interesting.
This story's hero is Michio. He went his friend, S's home to pass some prints and summer vacation's homework before summer vacation begins. He reached S's home but he found that S is gone by hanging. He went back to his elementary school to tell that for his home room teacher, Mr. Iwamura and after that, Mr. Iwamura went to S's home with some polices. However, Michio is told from them that S did not have anywhere. This story begin from that. 
At first, I was reading it with feel interesting. S appeared in front of Michio as a spider, so I thought it was as if fantasy. When Michio tailing Mr. Iwamura, I felt so nervous but it was interesting. 
However, I hate Animal cruelty. I think they should die if they do it. I felt bad because Animal cruelty was written in this story. I also thought that quit to read it. I read it until end but aftertaste is so bad. It was so interesting for me to consider criminal.

[220/7785]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿