2014年11月10日月曜日

MR03: Rocky

I saw Rocky. This movie was made in 1976, in the USA. Sylvester Stallone, who acts as this movie's hero, Rocky Balboa, wrote this movie's scenario. I like him because he is cool. His face is my favorite. This movie's hero is Rocky Balboa and he is a boxer. He has boxing talent but he didn't try hard because he thought he couldn't make a living boxing only. This movie's heroin is Adrian. She is a pet shop employee and she is so shy. Rocky falls in love with her and the first time she couldn't be friendly but she also fall in love with him gradually. One day, he was chosen to be the opponent by Apollo. Apollo is the boxing world champion. Rocky accepted the match.
I was so excited to see this movie. I was not interested in old movie but this movie was so interesting. I can't understand why he lost that match but it was good for me to see Rocky. My favorite scene is in the end of this movie. Rocky called Adrian and she also called Rocky, then they hugged each other. He lost that match but I felt so happy to saw that scene. Also, I like the scene were Rocky said if he can stand in the ring until the final, he can prove he isn't a lazy man. I thought he lost his courage because first time he said "I can't win." However he said those words so I thought he didn't fight for the win, he fought to change himself. He was so great. I respect him. He have been continuing his training from decide that he is the opponent until that match. I thought it is the most important for us to have purpose.
My favorite character is Mickey. He taught boxing to Rocky. He stopped teaching Rocky but when Rocky was chosen as Apollo's opponent, he said he will support Rocky as manager. I thought he wanted to help Rocky. He is severe but kind. I like him.
I have heard this movie's music. It seems to be very famous. American movie music is great because people all over the world have heard it at least once. I want to listen to more music like this.

[392/6057]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿