2014年11月24日月曜日

My favorite TV show

My favorite TV show is news program in evening. I always watch it after I came back home. I want to know what happen in the day. I watch it with my mother and sometimes my elder sister. I often watch J channel. I like coverage TV program and I hate local TV program because it is not interesting and I can't get any information from it. I also hate NHK because this TV program atmosphere is dark and I can't enjoy watching TV. Also I often watch Monday late show. This TV program is so interesting. Matsuko Deluxe and Shingo Murakami appearance this TV program. This TV show announced in Monday. I like this TV program because it is so interesting for me. Matsuko is so interesting and sometimes I watch ikari sinntou which is Matsuko's other TV show. I like her and I want to watch her in TV forever.

[155/7304]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿