2014年11月18日火曜日

Presentation

I made presentation with other two members in Speaking lecture. We hadn't any time and in addition, we couldn't make it in Speaking lecture so it was so hard for us to make it together until yesterday. Other member tried so harder and finally we could make it. However, I can't operate iPad, in other words, I don't know how to use it. I misunderstood Mr. Minor's mail and I sent that presentation to wrong address. So we couldn't get point. I was so shock. However Mr. Minor said that "I will watch that presentation and allow it." I was grateful to him. In this time, I was bad. I should have heard how to share to my friends or teacher. However Mr. Minor said that so I was so happy. It was so good. I should study hard how to use iPad. The time may come which I use it. 

[151/6991]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿