2014年12月7日日曜日

Went to Tenjin

I went to Tenjin with my mother. I was brought by her to see her favorite singer, Naotaro Moriyama. We went out our home at 10 o'clock and arrive Tenjin at 12 o'clock. After that we got on bus and went to Canal City Hakata. Her favorite singer's CD sales start at 13 o'clock so we waited. She bought it and then we went to lunch. We went shopping from 14 o'clock to 16 o'clock. I bought a hoodie and muffler. I was happy. Then we  saw talk show of Sakurako Ohara. She was so pretty and song was so good. Her voice was so beautiful. From 17 o'clock, we saw talk show of Naotaro Moriyama. His talk was so interesting and cool. I have known his songs so I enjoyed his concert with my mother. It was so good for me to go there with her. I enjoyed today. I want to go there again.
Oh, today I saw a cloud in the sky. It looks like dolphin. It was so cute.

[180/9899]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿