2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite candy

My favorite candy is "A lot of fruits". I usually get it in convenience store and small supermarket. When I want to have some candy, I buy it and I often eat it in class or in home. It has a lot of candy and when I bought it, I don't have to buy it a while. I love candies and sometimes I give it to my friends when they say "I'm so hungry." I also like Chupa Chups. I eat it from when I was in kindergarten. I and my sisters also like it. I bought 2 candies each time I went to supermarket and I ate them with my sisters. It tastes are so good and I love them even now. When I feel so tired, I have to be eaten candy or chocolate because I have heard sweets will bring us comfort. When I studied for high school exam, I often ate some chocolate.

[159/8691]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿