2014年12月13日土曜日

Year-end party and New Year's party

I am in library and write it. I had finished English central but I came to university again. I want to sleep in my house but I have to do some homework for example reading, library homework, listening and speaking. I want to have my PC.
I have to go to Arao city tomorrow because I have to decode anything about Coming-of-age ceremony. I don't want to go to Coming-of-age ceremony because it is troublesome for me. But I want to see my high school's friends so I have to go there.
I will meet my high school friends in winter vacation. We are going to held Year-end party. I want to see them. I have a lot of stress so I want them to hear it. I felt the most comfortable when I stay with my high school's friends. I am enjoying KGU life but I want to go back high school because there are a lot of humor friends and teachers. I want to see them--------. We are also going to held New Year's party so I want to drink alcohol and make noise with my friends. we want to go to trip but have not any money because of Coming-of-age ceremony.
I like this relationship like be able to say that I have no money each other!!

[231/11302]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿