2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite motto

My favorite motto is Wipe come to Laugh. I often laugh because I was told my mother to smile will be bring happiness to you. I always laugh everywhere. My family's member has so interesting character so I can laugh in my family. In university, I also am able to laugh because my friends are so interesting. I can't laugh when I depressed. However I believe my mother's words so I have to be laugh. I often quarrel with my sisters and after that we don't talk each other. Now I have quarrel with my elder sister and we don't talk each other for 5 days. I angry her because she don't help housework and she always thinking only herself. However both she and I always laugh in our house even though we don't talk each other. I want to talk something to her. I must talk her again. We must not forget laughing.

[161/8532]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿