2014年12月22日月曜日

BR09: Pinocchio

Once upon a time there was...a piece of wood. Lying in a corner of the carpenter's workshop, it looked just like any other piece of wood. The carpenter's name was Mr.Cherry and he needed a table leg. (p.5)

I have read this story but I didn't know all of it. I know his nose grew a little longer when he said a lie. But I didn't know the story of Pinocchio, fox and cat. I am happy to read it. I felt Pinocchio is so kind because he thought Gepetto is his father. He became a human from puppet and a real son of Gepetto. It was so great. Pinocchio is pure man so he was tricked by fox and cat but he was so strong. He didn't lose them. He is a great puppet. I had some toy, puppet and book when I was a child. I often read book alone, my mother said. I read Pinocchio in that time. After I read, I decided to not lie because I didn't want to have long nose. I also thought all of toy have a heart and they always move in the night. The thinking of child is so interesting.


Collodi, Carlo. (2004): Pinocchio. London, Usborne.

[166/12382]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿