2014年12月15日月曜日

BR08: The Incredible Present

Lily Mack lived in a tall, old house with her parents and her granny. But most of the time it was just Lily and Granny. (p.5)

Lily always stayed with her granny and her parents were out on journey. it was Lily's birthday tomorrow but there was no sign of her parents. Before her birthday, she thought she wants to a telescope. In her birthday, her granny gave some presents but these was not telescope. Her parents' present was also not it but it was a magic bag. She reached in to the bag and she got things her wants.
I remembered my birthday of every years. I went to the theater with my family when I became 7 years old and we saw Spirited Away. I was so happy to be able to see it. I have a elder sister and three younger sisters, so my parents couldn't ready presents for us because it take a lot of cost. But they always ready a big cake and juice every birthday of us so we always happy. This story's heroine wanted to some things but we don't want to any thing. It is enough for us to eat some delicious foods with parents and sisters.

Castor, Harriet. (2002): The Incredible Present. London, Usborne.

[183/11574]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿