2014年12月6日土曜日

I read a book

I read "Either killed her". This story was written by Keigo Higashino. It was so interesting and I understood why Keigo Higashino is so famous. This story's hero is Yasumasa Izumi and he is a police officer. One day, his young sister called him. She said, "I was betrayed." Yasumasa asked her, "Who is betrayed you?". But she didn't tell him and she said, "I will go back to Nagoya so I will tell you at that time." Yasumasa and his young sister, Sonoko, have not parents. They dead and Yasumasa's immediate family is Sonoko only. He waited her. However she didn't come. He felt a bad feelings and went to Sonoko's house. He found Sonoko but she almost dead. He thought criminal is a person who betrayed Sonoko. He started lookinf for the criminal without asking a police.
I thought love is dangerous thing. Sonoko was killed and before, Sonoko had a boyfriend which name is Junnichi Tsukuda. She introduced him to her best friend, Kayoko but Junnichi fell in love with Kayoko. Finally, Kayoko and Junnichi became a couple. Junnichi was the most bad boy and Kayoko was the mos bad girl, I think. The most poor person is Yasumasa. He lost only immediate family. He started looking for the criminal and I have been nervous until I finish to read it.
At result, this story was not written the criminal name. I don't know the criminal so I want someone to read it and want to tell the criminal.

[258/9246]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿