2014年12月13日土曜日

I read a book

I read "Blade to wander". It was written by Keigo Higashino. This story's hero is Shigeki Nagamine. He has a daughter and her name is Ema Nagamine. He had married but his wife was died. Only his important thing is his daughter, Ema. One day, Ema went to festival of firework with her friends. Shigeki had been waited to her return but she didn't come back home. Shigeki reported police and policeman, Oribe, Hisatsuka and Mano, looked for her. She was found but she was died. She was attacked and raped by two man and finally she was killed by them. After Shigeki knows his daughter was died, he heard a answering machine. It said names of criminal and taught their house. Shigeki went there and entered in it. He found a lot of video tape and watched a video tape. That was his daughter. He was furious. After that a criminal, Atsuya Tomozaki came back there. Shigeki grabbed a knife and he killed Atsuya. Shigeki asked him another criminal's whereabouts. Shigeki began looking for another criminal, Kaiji Sugano.
I think this is difficult story because I think crime is so bad but I want Shigeki to kill Kaiji Sugano. In this story, there are three policeman and they were thinking it. They are policeman so they can't say "I want Shigeki to play a revenge." However all of them thought it.They must catch Shigeki to protect Kaiji Sugano. But they are thinking it is good to die Kaiji Sugano. Kaiji Sugano is minor so he can return society soon. He is protected by Juvenile Act and policeman. It is so difficult. I also thought it is good for society to die Kaiji. Recently, minor crime is increasing. I think they committed crime because they think they are protected by Juvenile Act and they can return society momentarily. I think it is so important to rehabilitate minor criminal but I also think they don't change anything. This story is made us to think it. I think there is no answer even if we  thought for a long time.

[354/11071]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿