2014年12月6日土曜日

I read a book

I read "Metamorphosis". This story was written by Keigo Higashino. I read his story before and after that, I was addicted to read a story written by him.
This story's hero is Junnichi Naruse. He is a mundane man. One day, he thought he want to change his apartment so he went to the Realtor. When he said his request, a robbery entered in the room. He and people who stayed there were not move. However he found a child and she tried to open a window. The robbery found a child and tried to shoot her. Junnichi run and tried to help her but when he heard a gunshot, his consciousness is gone. He was shot by the robbery. When he got up, there is in a hospital. He was rescued and he alive. But he was talked from a doctor, "We did brain transplant to rescue your life. In your head, there is donor's brain and your brain." He was surprised it. However he recovered gradually. But, his character has changed gradually. He asked doctor about a changing character but doctor said, "It is not because of the brain transplant." He was feeling his character is changing everyday. He started looking for a real donor because he felt doctor is hiding something.
I felt this story can't reproduce in modern world. I don't know science but I can understand brain transplant can not do anyone. If it was done, character will be changed and a real character is disappeared, I think. But this story is so interesting for me. At the end of the story, Junnichi regained his real character by some way but at the same time, he was dead. I was so sad but he wanted to regain him character absolutely. He became a lab bench and lost a real character. I think this story's world is not respect human rights. I want the world to respect it.

[327/9573]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿