2015年1月27日火曜日

MR06: Men in Black

 I saw Men in Black 2. It was made in 2002 in the USA. I was going to watch Men in Black 1 but KGU library does not have it so I decided to watch this movie. This movie's hero is J. He is member of MIB. The mission of MIB is to protect the Earth from aliens. He is good member for MIB but he sometimes deletes the memory of his partner with a neuralriser because he felt that partner didn't fit with him. One day a murder occurred and he found that incident was because of aliens. But person who knows the truth of that incident was only K. K was the member of MIB and he was the best. J was brought in MIB by K. However K retired from MIB and his memory of MIB was deleted. J tried to return K's memory and began their fight.
 I have never seen this movie series but this movie was so exciting for me. I want to watch the other movies. This movie involved a lot of aliens. I hate science fiction because I feel it is cheesy. But I didn't feel that way in this movie. It was so interesting and made me nervous. It was good. I like J and K. They are good partners for each other. I came to be remember the faces of western actor and when I saw K, I felt that I have seen his face on TV. And I understood. I saw him in the CM of BOSS coffee. I didn't know he was a famous actor in western movie. I thought he has a lot of faces. He is great. I also didn't know Will Smith who played J. He is also a famous actor in western movie. I have heard his name but I didn't know who he is and I have never seen his face. He is cool and I like his face. I love black skin and shaven head from the previous movie. It is god for me to see this movie because I can know them. I want to see Men in Black 1 so I am going to rent it from DVD shop and see it in my free time.

[383/14215]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿