2015年1月20日火曜日

BR14: Festivals Around the World

What festivals are there in your country? When are these festivals? What do people do on these days? (P.3)

I like festival because it is so fun and we can eat many things. Especially I like festival in summer. In my hometown, it's always held and we always go there to see fireworks. I usually go there with my sisters and we always buy many food for example Takoyaki, Juice, Yakisoba and ice cream. This book introduce many festivals around the world. I enjoyed to read it and this book also introduce festival of seasons. In the world, people held festival by difficult form so it is so interesting book. I want to join Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. It looks like interesting. In Japan, there are a lot of interesting festival so I also want to join them. But I hardly know about them so I want to read book introducing Japan festivals. If you read it you can find many festivals. 

Northcott, Richard. (2011): Festivals Around the World. England, Oxford Read and Discover. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿