2015年1月5日月曜日

BR10: The Fisherman and his Wife

A poor fisherman lives in this hut. He lives here with his wife. Every day he goes to the sea. One day he sees a strange fish. It is strange and beautiful. (p.2)

this story is so interesting. A poor fisherman found a strange fish in the sea. A strange fish said, "Put me back in the sea. I'm not a fish. I'm a magic prince." He thought he can't eat it and then he puts it back in the sea and goes home. After that, his wife said him, "You silly man." She said him, "I want something, I want  a nice little cottage. Go and ask the fish." He goes back to the sea to say his wife's wish.
I think it is important to grant wishes by oneself. It is not good to take someone's help. If you have some wishes, you should grant it by yourself only. I think if you can do it, you will be feel the most happiness. This wife tried to grant her wishes by a magic fish's help. It was bad. However she seemed to notice what her real important things. Even if you have not any cottage, big house, big castle, you can be happy. There are a lot of happiness around you.

Arengo, Sue. (2000): The Fisherman and his Wife. England, Classic Tales.
[186/12753]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿