2015年1月16日金曜日

BR12: How to Stay Healthy

Do you know how to stay healthy? Think about the exercise that you do and the food that you eat. Exercise and the right food help you to live longer. (p.3)

We get a lot of information from this book about our healthy. We must eat well, do exercise, and have  lots of sleep. I have been thought I must thin but I can't stop to eat something. When I was in elementary school, I belonged to basketball club and I was regular member. I could move faster and longer. But now I can't move for a long time. When I saw my pictures, I was thin. I belonged to Kendo club in junior high school and I still could move but from that time, I gradually fat. I ate something than when I was in elementary school and Kendo is not hard sports than Basketball. When I was in high school, I didn't belong any clubs so I came to fat than when I was in junior high school. After read this book, I thought it was so important to do exercise every day. Now I love fast food so I must stop to eat it. this book says Japanese food is very good and doesn't have much fat so I decided to eat Japanese food from now.

Penn, Julie. (2011): How to Stay Healthy. England, Oxford read and Discover.

[192/13113]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿