2014年5月1日木曜日

My Hobby

My hobbies are playing the piano and singing songs. I play the piano since I was in elementary school. My favorite music is classic. Also, I play music of Joe Hisaishi. His music is very beautiful so I want to be able to play a lot of his music. I always sing songs when my family isn't in home. I usually singing P!nk and Ke$ha. I love them so much. especially, I love 
P!nk's song which title is "leave me alone". Her all song is so cute. I always listening P!nk and Ke$has' song in my car. I want to go to their live.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                     [111/1010]                                                                                                                                                                                                     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿