2014年5月19日月曜日

My Hometown

My hometown is Tensui town in Tamana. There are full of mountains and fields. I sometimes think that I don't like this town because it is so difficult for us to go shopping, but I like Tensui town because it has silence.
Tensui town is famous as an area for growing oranges. My family, is a farming family, so we can always receive crops. My favorite crop is fruit. They also grow strawberry, watermelons, bamboo shoots and other things. When we receive crops, we feel so happy.
Tensui's citizen is so kind and unique. Half of the citizens are elderly people, but they are always cheerful. There are three elementary schools and a junior high school. When we were in elementary school, we went to Nagasaki for our school trip with another elementary school. We also did swim meet. The three schools are getting along with each other for a long time. My family has lived in Kumamoto city for a long time because my father's job place is Kumamoto city, but it is so far for my family to go to my mother's house, so we decided to move another place. The reason that we decided to move to Tensui town is that there is the halfway point between kumamoto city and Arao city. my mother said the first night when we moved to Tensui town, it was so silent, so she couldn't sleep. Conversely, I can't sleep Kumamoto city and Arao city because both places are so noisy.
In Tensui town, there are a lot of animals. I have seen weasels, raccoon dogs, wild rabbits, and so on. I have heard that there are wild boar. I think again there is outland, but it is such a beautiful place. i like Tensui town so much.
                                                                                                                   [303/1479]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿