2014年4月28日月曜日

Golden Week plans

My Golden week plan is part time job and go to see a movie. I want to money so much, so I must work so hard. I am going to go to see a movie with my Family and we will see Detective Conan. I like to see the movie so I'm looking forward to see it. I want to go shopping with my sisters, too. We want to a lot of clothes, but we haven't money... I want to go to sea and to play in the sea. I have a lot of thing which want to do  in Golden week. I'm really looking forward to Golden week. I want to enjoy it. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                       [117/899]
                                                                                                                                                                                                       

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿